Friday, September 30, 2011

Circle of Life

It was the most beautiful late August summer day, that Dan took this picture of Grandpa & I and I will always cherish it. Maybe the last picture ever taken of him, at least of the 2 of us. Grandpa passed away on Wed evening at 97. He lived a wonderful life and we all marvel at what he saw in his lifetime and of the changes in our world that he experience. We have had marvelous conversations about all of it and it passed through me like a great movie with scenes so amazing. I have been blessed to have been able to spend lots of time with him throughout my life and have been privy to the "stories". 
Family is gathering and that is such a good thing.
But all of that said I will NOT be doing the show @ Everlasting Blooms, this Saturday Oct 1st.
We will instead be celebrating Grandpas life.
Thank you for your understanding and I will keep you all informed of our next hurrah. 


  

1 comment:

The Shade Shop, Inc. said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers sent your way from all of us here....take care!