Monday, February 22, 2010

My Studio

In our new place I have the most wonderful studio. It is the kind of creative space that I have always dreamed of. Most of that is thanks to Dan who created or found the furniture pieces that help me to be organised. It has taken some thought and planning to get to this point. I am a visual person and need to have a lot of the pieces that I create with in sight, or all of one type of item all together in the same spot. I am so excited about this new old cupboard that Dan moved into my studio last week, so I thought that I would share a few photos.I find studio space of all types fascinating!
If you have a favorite work, studio are I would love to hear about it and see pictures. Do share!

3 comments:

Anita said...

You are lucky to have Dan. And a fun studio space...See, there was a reason for this long winter after all...

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Your space looks wonderful! Glad you liked our little vintage bouquets -- you know it was kind of hard to part with those flowers. (: xo

ann at greenoak said...

wonderful cupboard....a real keeper!!!