Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Antiques at the Fairgrounds, Petoskey, MI July 2 & 3

Dan & I are excited about the upcoming antique show - Antiques at the Fairgrounds, Petoskey, MI., this weekend. July 2nd & 3rd.
It is always a wonderful show for us and we get to spend time with family and enjoy the 4th.
Here are a few photos of what I have been working on.
I have wanted to a long time now to slipcover a vintage office chair. I loved this vintage fabric that Dan found for me & how cute is it on this chair!
I also have been making these chic earrings from vintage chandelier crystals and vintage pearls. So I will have lots of these to choose from.
And the T-shirts have been voted into inventory! So I will have several of these in varying colors and sizes.
Saturday we made a trip up there and delivered a custom made harvest table to a beautiful place on Walloon Lake, not far from where Ernest Hemingway used to spend summers in his youth.
Our Booth @ Then & Now in Petoskey is really full right now with tons of Dans re imagined furniture.
And isn't this a wonderful vintage cottage armoire! So shabby chic!
Hope to see you ALL at the show!

No comments: