Friday, June 24, 2011

Cool Stuff in the Mail

I just wanted to share with you a photo of some of the "cool stuff" I got in the mail this week! As you know Dan & I are getting ready for the antique show next weekend in Petoskey and I am starting to work on more jewelry this afternoon. I ordered "supplies" this week from  ETSY. Esty is a wonderful resource for supplies as well as handmade an vintage. Check back later for photos of what I make with these goodies.
Dan has been busy with custom orders this week, which are so fun. There is amazing creative energy around something you KNOW someone wants.
OK sorry to chat and run but I am excited about making jewelry! Toodles!
PS. We are making a trip up north to Petoskey this weekend with more product. We have decided to not do any more Allegan antique shows this summer. We are just too busy and have decided to focus on what is working for us in Petoskey. Will will miss seeing those of you that come to see us at Allegan.

No comments: