Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Petoskey!
















We had such a great time at the show in Petoskey! Great weather, we had a to die for view of the bay with a breeze, wonderful friendly enthusiastic people and we stayed at the best B & B in the area - Mom and Dad's! We spent time with all of CJ's Family ( minus TR ) on the 4th and saw baby Baily for the first time.





It was our first 2 day show and we will be back on August 1st and 2nd in the same spot. Here are some photos including one of Kris wearing 3 of my button necklaces that she purchased the day before.





Thank you everyone for a fun show!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Hi CJ, I am sure you will not remember me from the Petoskey show, but my husband and I really enjoyed meeting you and your husband. Your hubby gave me a tip on how to remove old paint from a door plate. I came home, tried it out and it worked like a charm! I purchased your husbands handmade ballister table lamp. I set it up yesterday with a hand made linen shade (made by me) they look like they were made for each other. Your booth was darling and I enjoyed scrolling through your blog. I am sure we will run into each other at another antique show. I will sign up to follow your blog. Peace and love you to and your husband! Marianne Marsahll