Wednesday, September 8, 2010

St. Joe

We had such a great time and great sales at last Sundays antique show, The Bluffs in St. Joe. We met so many wonderful new people and some familiar faces from other show that we do too.
We felt like our product mix was well received. It was a crowd into re purposed, upcycled antique and vintage items.
So we are back "at it" this week increasing our inventory and getting ready for our next show the end of the month in Nashville, Tenn.
In the mean time I am cleaning the house and making an apple crisp because we are being blessed with a visit today from my girlfriend, who now lives in Arizona and her Mom. I have know Mary for all of my life, as long and I remember being on this earth there was Mary. I can't wait to see her and her Mom!
It's a CELEBRATION!

2 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love your blog! It's very inspiring!

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Glad to hear it went so well! Thanks for your nice note on our blog; I will pass it on to Lynda. I'm deleting the Grayslake post so that Preston's will be on top of the list for this week, just fyi. xo