Friday, June 11, 2010

Silverhills, Nest, and other asundry news




Yesterday CJ spent the day up in Pentwater, Michigan were we have a space at Silver Hills Antique mall right on main street of this wonderful little resort town on Lake Michigan. She did a work shift at the mall. She also added new items to our space and got to do one of the windows at the front of the store with our product.
 
 
 



I also recently had an opportunity to build some display fixtures for a store called Nest. They are located at 145 Diamond SE here in Grand Rapids and across from us at Bluedoor. They wanted something that had a vintage architectural feel like many of the repurposed pieces of furniture that I build. They furnished me with a sketch and dimensions and then gave me license to use what I had to build their display pieces. This was a fun project for me at a scale a bit larger than I am used to working in. They have also been very kind to give me a great credit in there most recent emailing they did to all their clients. So if you have a chance stop in and take a look at my work but also support a wonderful local business that has great home decor items for sale.
 
 



We also moved this past week at Eastown Antique Mall. The mall has recently added a a new finished lower level with new dealers. So we decided to move our space to a new larger area with better exposure. We are very pleased with this move and encourage you to stop by, see our new space and check out the new area of the mall. We are now in the front of the large back room just to the right as you come in the back door. We are hoping over the next few months to do more vintage architectural items.

 



No comments: