Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Antiques @ the Fairground Petoskey this weekend 7/3 & 4

Many of you who know me know that I love color. I wear color, I design with color and I dream in color. I grew up in norther Michigan in Boyne City near Petoskey & I loved the summer shops in the Gaslight district. Lilly Pulitzer was one of the shops that I loved, her use of color is legendary and inspiring to me.
Dan & I are on our way up north this weekend to to the Antiques at the Fairground Antique Show in Petoskey over looking Little Traverse Bay of Lake Michigan. A beautiful spot and a beautiful antique show. As we prepare, and it's summer after all, I find myself draw to taking all things colorful!


Like these fanciful fish painted on old pickets from a fence.
We have furniture in great summer colors of coral pink, sea glass blues, greens, turquoise and of course the ever summer fresh white.

Those of you who know me also know my love of anything Amy Butler! I purchased this amazing AB fabric last week and I also hope to get this skirt made to wear this weekend. Stay tuned!
Everyone have a safe a wonderful 4th of July.
Blessings to all veterans, fallen veterans, wounded veterans and their families. We are forever grateful.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Oh My! That fabric is gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day!

True North Interior Design & Antiques said...

thanks! hopefully you'll see me wear it soon :>