Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Allegan this SUNDAY!


Wow I am finding lots of tresures as I am packing that I will be taking to Allegan this Sunday - rain or shine! Both Dan & I are so inspired by French General. I was taken by a photo in one of their books lately of a bundle of fabric - you all know my passion for fabric :> I have tons of great fabric, so I have bundled them together to sell. The pieces are large enough for pillows, tote bags, place mats, napkins, quilt squares, children's cloths, basket liners, journal covers, sachets. And just wait till you see what Dan's done. It's going to be an exciting Allegan - see you there!

2 comments:

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

I love French General, too! Have you seen her jewelry book? Looking forward to Allegan. xo

True North Interior Design & Antiques said...

Yes I have I love it. She is also in the new Victoria Mag - sooooo cool! We had new tags made - French General inspired :> I'm sewing groovy vintage tote bags today and we have the treasure trailer mostly loaded, just had the Friday night hamburger and now I'm heading back to those gorgeous fabrics!