Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Allegan

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless" Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
Dan & I are getting ready to do the Allegan Antiques Market this weekend. Set up and early buyers are Saturday and then regular admission is Sunday (the 31st) Hours are 7:30 am - 4:00. Over 400 dealers inside and out, rain or shine. Our space is outside in the hopeful sunshine! www.alleganantiques.com
I just thought that I would share with you some of the items that I have been making ( a tease! ) for the show from vintage pieces. We are into assemblages ( we'll see if that really is a word when I hit spell check!) and their pieces, vintage buttons, typewriter keys, Scrabble letters, blocks, vintage prints, and ephemera, fabrics, keys, architectural pieces etc.
We have been collecting some wonderful old lamps, garden items and oh wait till you see what Dan's doing! He is creating the most fascinating and wonderful one of a kind pieces of furniture. Alright I may be a little bias!
We would love to see you, so please stop by, get inspired and say hi!










No comments: