Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Designer Fabrics Now Available @ Blue Door

I now have made many of my fabric sample books available to you @ Blue Door on Fulton Street. This "PINK" door (would you expect anything else from me! ) display has sample books on both sides. You are welcome to check them out and take them home to look at them and place the order for the yardage right there through David or Joel. There is an everyday discount for the yardage as well. If you would like my assistance with them as always I am more than happy to help. There are really great prints here, textures, stripes, plaids, solids, linens, and outdoor fabrics.
This is start of making my library more assessable to you on an everyday basis. Please give my your feedback on what else you would like to see here, carpet, rugs, wallcovering, lighting or furniture catalogs.
So go check it out and let me know your opinion!





No comments: