Friday, May 14, 2010

Some of this week's projects

I built these night stands this week out of a six panel door and various architectural parts and pieces. They are painted a distressed white. They are at BlueDoor in Grand Rapids and can be purchased for $285.00.




I just put the finishing touches on this wonderful cabinet this week. It was an old industrial office cabinet that I painted a celery green. A great storage cabinet that can be found at Blue Door in Grand Rapids and can be yours for $385.00.

I spent most of the week in the shop and have been working on projects. We have to stock three antique malls now and have a shop up in northern Michigan that wants me to build some of my repuposed cabinets for them. So I am very busy.

Tonight is our down night together. Friday night is usually a night for us to have a little quality time together. It usually begins with a beer and a burger. So I have to run because I have a date with a very special lady. So more news when I get the time this weekend.



1 comment:

Relics said...

Super LOVE these little guys!

:)