Friday, October 23, 2009

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FIND?



In response to Rubarb Reins' blog titled "What's Your Favorite Find?" I would like to show you some of my favorite FINDS! I adore vintage trims, ribbons, rick rack, laces, bias tape, twill tape, you name it I love it! So I am giving you a peak here at my trims stash. You saw some of them used in the previous post on the pillow cases and here I am using some on the curtain tie backs. So I do hord them and USE them! :> Please share some of your favorite FINDS. Do tell :>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi C.J. Here is the link for the vintage apothecary labels. I hope you get good use out of them.

http://www.eatdrinkchic.com/post.cfm/vintage-apothecary-bottles-free-labels

It was nice talking to you today. I'm looking forward to the final unveiling of your room.