Thursday, February 7, 2008

Auction Fevor!




I love to attend an auction and I love textiles. This past week in a snow blizzard I was able to experience both. I am excited about what I found, antique matress ticking in blue, a French style whole cloth quilt, colorful picnic table cloths and beautifuly graphic Indian blankets. Color, color, color! All a feast for the eyes in the gray Michigan winter environment. Check out both of my spaces at Eastown Antiques for a closer look. There are also many other treasures that I brough back, a doll size painted dresser with mirror - great for a jewelry box, a giant letter "C" from an old store sign, great hooked rugs, a bunch of old wallpaper brushes................... you just have to go see. Hope it puts a smile on your face like it did mine!

No comments: