Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Birthday CJ !!!


Today is my CJ's birthday!! I am so grateful that I get to spend my life with this special very thoughtful lady. A few things you might want to know about this lady-
1. CJ stand for Cathlene Joy.
2. Her favorite eating out food is a beer and a burger.
3. She like milk chocolate over over dark chocolate.
4. She loves Strawberry Cheesecake.
5. She is a great knitter.
6. She totally loves cats and has two-Hattiemae and Hannabell.
7. She once spent a winter on Nantucket Island for a design related project that she would love to tell you about.
8. She also once spent a winter on Mackinaw island as chief designer for the Michigan governor's mansion on Mackinaw Island.
9. She loves to collect primitive original painted furniture.
10.Most of all she loves me for which I am very grateful.

No comments: