Wednesday, April 29, 2009

etsy.com


A creative mind never rests....................
I opened a store on etsy.com. If you are not familiar with etsy pronounced like Betsy without the B, it is a totally addicting site of all hand made or vintage items for sale. It is amazing to browse the site and see all of the creativity and talent from around the world. It has many features that you will find intriguing, you can search by whatever interests you, like jewelry, clothing, craft supplies, hand knit or crocheted items - even being more specif and search hand knit scarf wool, etc. You can also do a search by city so that you can see who in your area is making what - check out Grand Rapids, I am so proud of what is made here! There are thousands of items listed per day. Just go look!
You can look up my store by going to www.hattiemae.etsy.com
Leave me some feed back, add me to your favorites and check back often to see what else I have added. I will be adding new things all the time, hand made, vintage, craft supplies etc.
My store name is the beekeepersdaughter. Hope you like it!

No comments: