Monday, December 22, 2008

Childrens Water Color Painting Class at Kendall College of Art and Design

I just wanted to share with you a couple of images from a class that I just finished teaching at Kendall College of Art and Design through their continuing studies program. This was watercolor painting class on Saturdays for children 6-9 years old. These were the most amazing children! There is a pure type of enthusiasm that comes from us whether we are adults or children when we learn . Being an instructor I have the privilege and awe inspiring thing to see that happen to people. I hope that you can see some of the paintings these young people created in these images , for they are wonderful! Our last class was Dec.6 so I had them make Christmas cards using a resist method & I was so excited to see the results. Hope you enjoy these smiling faces and their paintings.
Merry Christmas!






No comments: